Sunday, December 13, 2009

WTS!What the Star(cough) INTRO.

What are my blogs about?they are hands free creative writing.I love to stimulate the mind and
most definitely intend to stimulate yours.Humans love stimulation(cough).I will speak about many topics and always love to hear your own because just as I like to be heard I am sure you do too. So its a perfect time to express.The good thing about my blogs is that its variable and flexible meaning we can get personal (cough,cough).Sorry for all the coughing getting sore throat.
So yea I hope to make this a roller coaster ride.Adrenaline junkies get ready to be fed.
Ask me what you would like me to blog about
and I will gladly do so.If you feel offended for no reason go ahead and say it,I am sure
your in a WTS in mood.Oh they are little word puzzles in my writing I reveal things
at the appropriate time (cough).Some of you think your ahead the game huh.Well
that is my intro. Comment on anything,about you me or the lil aliens in America.If I am not wild enough for you yet than hold on to your trampoline.Ooops bad analogy.
Well this is just my intro next one I am posting in a few minutes will require your part.Feel free to spam your feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment