Monday, December 14, 2009

WTS! ANIME,CRUNCHYROLL.COM What is GOOD?

Ok so I am an anime fan.For those of you who do not know they are not cartoons,something my father would say and make him look blantantly
ignorant,I say it with respect.Anime is Japanese manga or comics.
Well for my activity I will post a link to a site so that you can
know the difference between anime and a cartoon.
Either way I have watched tons of anime and have to say I do
enjoy them.I have to say what my favorite one is.The winner goes to
Hitman Reborn.It is an awesome anime very funny and charming.It is
everything you ask for in an anime well at least a PG anime.I watched
the anime on crunchyroll,they have tons of anime.comment
what what you think of the anime I suggested or tell me what is your favorite.

WTS!ACTIVITY:
So here is the link http://anime.about.com/od/beforeyoubuy/tp/animevcartoons.htm
have fun learning something new.For those who know nothing about
anime well I want you to go to the website and watch one episode
of anime. It is free so do not worry. Tell me what you thought about
it.

No comments:

Post a Comment