Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WTS! Ghost Story

Ok so I should do a poll on how many people have had a spooky experience. I myself had have enough to confirm that they are real well at least for myself.
Today I would like to share the one time I was sleeping on my bed and then so a shadow figure.I have done some research and people suggest that it is sleep paralysis.This happened to me twice but the second time the shadow figure as I got up tried to strangle me.I placed my hand on it and yelled "In Jesus name be gone".It worked I was terrified.That was one experience,I was going through some turbulent times.Which I think was the reason more things were happening.Follow me that way you get to see what else has happened to me.The experience that I gained also and how it has strengthened my faith.Share your story.

WTS!ACTIVITY FOOD FOR THE STAR:
So for the activity I want you to watch one episode of paranormal state.Search it on
google or youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment