Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WTS! Fallen Star


Something I wrote while listening to disturbed prayer.

This is the shadow of the sun. The place where life does not get enough.Oh I feel forsaken. I feel indestructible. Take it all away. I feel like a moon without its sun. Whose splender has been ripped away. Take it all away. Ive fallen from the sky and can not find. Find the treasure I seek. I destroy what I touch. Like a warrior in battle with no companions. Its a war between me and the world. Ive fallen from the heavens. They seek to kill me with their swords, its a battle. Me against the world. I have no light yet I fight for the sun. Destroying and corrupting until I find. Take it all away. A warrior fighting without mercy. Im inderstructible the uncorruptible star hoping to banish in the light. Im an all consuming fire with a darkened heart. Give me your breathe so I can feel one step closer.

WTS!Food for the Star:
Write something while listening to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment