Thursday, April 15, 2010

WTS! Physical Abuse to correct child Destroys.

If you want to play right and wrong. Than let me tell you the one wrong that is not tolerated. This wrong is beating children to correct them. I have witnessed as a child this kind of abuse. Trust me a house with abuse will not stand in righteousness. Most parents think that abusing them will lead them to a happier fufilling life. Such acts do not lead to happier life. They leave an ill impression of what family and friends are. What kind of friend or family bruises their child or wishes them illness? So the child grows up and looks for love in all the wrong places. They start seeking love in the abusive since they do not know better. Studies show that a child who is beat is more likely to be sexually abused by others. Sexual abuse leads to trauma,shame, depression. So you beat your child to live a fufilling life? Your great "love" for them is going to lead them to suicide at worst or a drug addict pondering what wrong he has done. The only salvation for a child is to bear a cross but there is only so much a child can carry. I remember weeping as my sister got hit. I remember watching as my parents beat her like she was a grown up who has just tried to kill them. All because she wanted to stand on her own and be independent. It was like we were under the rule of the pharisees and Moses was not yet born. So we suffered and we wept but even through those harsh times we had love for one another and our Lord was with us. They must have thought we were crazy. We laughed and laughed our tears of darkness became tear of joy. It was like a light was lit in darkness. When I laughed, I thought of how ridiculous it was that we were being hit. Our childish tortured minds were looking for relief. So we laughed. Even so we laughed harder as our parents returned and said we were crazy and start hitting us again. Perhaps we just laughed at the thought that we had parents who were suppose to love you almost kill you and if God would answer their prayer in an instant that moment they would pray for us to vanish. Never doubted that. The reason why I was suicidal as child. Found some joy in thinking about death. After all as a child your greatest joy is to please your parents. The reason we didn't run away. Kill them. Report them to the police. Who knows what other things a child thinks of to be liberated. So I meditated on my death. My sister would turn on me blaming me. As a child you believe it all. So layed in my bed weeping. Lightly smiling thinking of how my family would be so glad in my death. My sister would no longer be hit my parents would be happy. I wouldn't be the favorite as my sister said, and maybe she could replace me and be the favorite. After all I hated the thought that my parent would love one over the other. This is America after all we are equals. She was the first so I always thought she was the favorite. I was favored by mother and my grandmother. I do not know why. My mother called me a savior. Truth is I see my sister more as a savior than myself, yet she never said those words to my sister. I just wish my mother would look at us both equally. Maybe that is where seperation existed. Perhaps I was more law abiding than she was. My sister was a rebel yet I was more of the one who would willingly take a beating. I knew it was not right yet I allowed my self to recieve the marks of the agression of a wrong I commited. So I prostrated in fear and positioned myself without being told in a manner that I could be "corrected". There was no love. No understanding. It was this way or get hit. One of the sad things. As a child one needs understanding or else we are left with questions, ones that haunt us. The answer that is not want to be heard is "because I said so","Just do it","Because you are stupid". No those aren't kind words. Perhaps the right words would be to explain the situation and the standards. This will benefit them greatly, their verbal skills and not suffering from being deprived of answers which can cause them great distress. Making them ponder "WHY?,WHY?,WHY?" and finding comfort in the thought of death the final payment for all wrongs.

TO be continued...
WTS ACTIVITY! FOOD FOR THE STAR:
Meditate on mercy and not wrath. Wrath is beating and the only way to be
perfect is through death. Mercy is turning away from wrath. It means controlling
ones emotions. After raising your hand you see yourself in them and forgive yourself and them. Instead of being wrathful change the mood. Win the heart and they follow. So instead of violence use peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment