Sunday, February 20, 2011

wts! Then Jesus Said... and wats your favorite anime?

WTS! Follow me. For I will make you fisher of men. So they followed him. There he made many miracles before them. He fed the poor and healed the wounded.Casted out evil spirits.

He was a high priest. Who was perfect in his weakness. No man has been like him.
He was in the image of Melchizedek. Even Abraham the Patriarch gave him a percent of his plunder. For he had the promise of everlasting life. In which case it had been as if all the tribes gave a tithe to the king of righteousness and peace. The law is not of faith. The law is weak the reason for which Christ Jesus had come. To make a new covenant one that had the promise of eternal life.

An example is me putting a law. That say if you do not give me ten percent of your earnings I will bless your land more abundantly. PAYPAL account cesar66br@yahoo.com make one and give to me your ten percent. That is a law it is for the weak. However for the strong they would not give a lawful ten percent but give charity of whatever their heart so says. For it is the new covenant meaning that the laws are already in their hearts they are spiritual. they have no need to be told they bless both the least and the great. God bless. Thanks. Ask for spiritual gifts.They cannot be purchased but a free gift of God. If your heart so desires you got my paypal account.

So what is your favorite anime?
Let me know and give me a summary so that I can watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment